Couch in river Couch in river

dunno really what to say

kinda sounded like a buncha soudns and loops jumbled. i guess the beat coulda been alright but its really only about 3 instruments with a drumline. and i know the lyrics aint serious, but i couldnt even understand any of em to be honest.

berdin420 responds:

oh well a 3 is better than a 0
thanx mang

Delinquent Correspondence Delinquent Correspondence

emotional stuff

Thats a pretty heavy song right here. The melody is incredibly well composed so kudos on that bro! I think the beat was also very appropriate for the song. If it were my melody which it isnt, i would have tried turning this into more of a heavy bass head banger, but i think urs is probably more fitting. Keep the work up mayn.
check me out..

DJ-Delinquent responds:

i would love to hear how that would work actualy

[Chromium] [Chromium]

wtf?

Honestly i didnt know anyone was making underground soundin / oldskool / scratched and chopped tracks in the portal. This is my favorite kind of sound right here bro. Keep it up and get at me if ur ever tryna collab.

teddygram responds:

yeah dude I love underground. I'll hit you up for a collab sometime

Women Of Duty (Hip-Hop) Women Of Duty (Hip-Hop)

woah..

well i liked the horns, they could still use some mastering for sure tho. As for the drumline..that was pretty lame bro. Not tryin to be mean at all, just givin critism. So for next time i would suggest dropping some drums with heavier bass and make the rythm fit the tempo.. seemed like u had a little too much going on with the complexity of the hats and scratchs and what not. Oh and last thing.. dont use the default vst's unless ur gonna tweak the shit outta them cuz everyone hears them every single time the open their FL. Otherwise, dont be discouraged by this review at all because i am only tryin to build u upward not down. keep workin at it man and peep a few of my beats if ur interested.

NumberOneChina666 responds:

I might try to remaster this song. I agree, it does need some more bass. I'm new at this whole music thing. I'm learning from my cousin on how to become a music producer. The trumpets do need some work. Maybe I should add a bass or a reverb.

Alien rolling hy pitch Alien rolling hy pitch

good work

i like it bro, i think the speed change, i can deal with the pitch cuz i think it works with the flow better. nice work mayn, keep it up

Broken-Needle responds:

thanks again 4 the beat man=D good shit=)
Keep it pimpin'
BN out

Hennessy - A.M.E. Hennessy - A.M.E.

hooot

this beat is godly mayn! im blown away that there is rap this good on the portal.. i gotta do some work with yall..get at me

ViralofAME responds:

much appreciated...im down to collab wenever

Luigi's Rave (GH Mix) Luigi's Rave (GH Mix)

i just dont get it!?

I dont understand how u got tanked so quick on this one, this is fuckin dope bro. I am very impressed and greatful that you came along with this.

Keep up the good work mayn!! hope to hear more soon
[LM]

Blue Roses (BC Remix) Blue Roses (BC Remix)

womp womp womp

This is amazing bro, i cannot wait to hear more. nuff said.

Sting - A new world awaits Sting - A new world awaits

8 bit made it

i gotta admit, new grounds ppl just sweat the shit outta dramatic sappy music, especially with hip hop now. i dont get it. good song mayn
NEP

Blasphem-E responds:

Lol thanks for the review.

Apocrypha Apocrypha

git a mic

you got the lyrics and the beats hot, but you gotta get some more hype in ur flow and get urself a better mic with a pop filter. hit me up if ur tryna copa beat from me once you got urself some better recording products. other than that, like i said, its hot just keep doin it mayn
-NEP-503-

Broken-Needle responds:

glad you liked it man, I got a good mic. I jus fucked up while recording. I'ma hit u up no doubt,
Keep it pimpin'