TheBoogley's Birthday TheBoogley's Birthday

nicee

well naturally i love it because a piece of me is in it. nice video, im not sure i entirely understand but it was still cool none the less haha.

mrnihil responds:

your song almost synced up perfectly, glass slipper like. i didn't have time to break my pinky toe, though... but i still think it works.

Couch in river Couch in river

dunno really what to say

kinda sounded like a buncha soudns and loops jumbled. i guess the beat coulda been alright but its really only about 3 instruments with a drumline. and i know the lyrics aint serious, but i couldnt even understand any of em to be honest.

berdin420 responds:

oh well a 3 is better than a 0
thanx mang

Delinquent Correspondence Delinquent Correspondence

emotional stuff

Thats a pretty heavy song right here. The melody is incredibly well composed so kudos on that bro! I think the beat was also very appropriate for the song. If it were my melody which it isnt, i would have tried turning this into more of a heavy bass head banger, but i think urs is probably more fitting. Keep the work up mayn.
check me out..
[LM]

DJ-Delinquent responds:

i would love to hear how that would work actualy

[Chromium] [Chromium]

wtf?

Honestly i didnt know anyone was making underground soundin / oldskool / scratched and chopped tracks in the portal. This is my favorite kind of sound right here bro. Keep it up and get at me if ur ever tryna collab.
[LM]

teddygram responds:

yeah dude I love underground. I'll hit you up for a collab sometime